- Ready to use, only water to be added.
- High strength with improved adhesion.
- No Slump & Non Sagging
- Good workability & Better Coverage.
- Suitable for internal application of Vitrified & Ceramic tiles On wall & floor, any type of exterior flooring.
Direction for Use
- Surface Preparation : The surface to be tiled must be firm and clean, free from dust, waxes, paint and other contamination.
- Mixing : Mix with clean water using 5-6 liters per 20 Kg. bag to a thick creamy consistency. Adjust mix to suit users preference. Mix sufficient to last 30-60 minutes. Allow to stand for 5-10 minutes and stir again before use.
- Application : Apply with a notched trowel. The final bed thickness must not be less than 2 mm for wall and 3 mm for floors, to accommodate movement. Spread about 1 meter at a time. Tiles must be set in place while the adhesive is still wet on the surface. Press tiles firmly on to the adhesive using a slight sliding motion.
- Safety Precautions : Non-toxic, but contains cement which contains silica. Wear gloves and appropriate respirator.
SUMISET is a mining grade high molecular weight anionic type water soluable settling agent.
- SUMISET is useful for clarification, thickening, Filtration and centrifugation in mineral benefication processes.
- It is also effective reagent for sedimentation of waste sludge in chemical, textile, municipal sewage, food & beverage industries.
- As a retention aid for fine fibers and mineral fillers in carft paper industries.
- Low dose level resultant lower cost for seperation.
- Faster settling leading to increased process output and capacity.
- Higher bottom fluid density and better compaction of sludge.
- improve the clarity of supernatant liquid which provides better quality and increased filter capacity.
- Non Corrosive and effective over wide pH range.
- SUMISET are delivered in granular powder form and needed to prepare solution in water before use.
- Prepare a stock solution having concentration of 0.3 to 0.5% with potable clear water.
- For making of stock solution add water to the make-up tank until mixer / agitator blade covered with water.
- Dirperse the SUMISET powder in to the tank by means of vibrating feeder with continuous agitation, agitator RPM Should not more than 100.
- Continue agitation for about 60 to 80 minutes till there is no any swelled glassy lumps of SUMISET particle seen.
- Now transfer the above stock solution to the holding (Dispencing), tank and dilute it with clean portable water to get 0.1% Final Solution for application.
- It is advised that all prepared solution should be used within 2-3 days.
How to Apply
- Use of positive displacement or gear pump is recommended for metering (Dosing) of SUMISET Solution.
- Add the SUMISET Solution across the process stream so as to get uniform reacting time.
- Avoid excessive turbulence after coagulation.
SUMISET be applied in a small dosages ranging from 1 to 20 ppm in the form of 0.1% dilute solution depending on types of turbidity and suspended mineral particles.
Calculation of ppm
For example 1000 ml (1.0 Ltr.) turbid liquid if needs 2 ml of 0.1% SUMISET solution it is equivalent to 2 ppm.