MOQ : 500 Kilogram
Business Type : Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer
||12 month when stored in normal dry condition.
||Grout after adhesive has set for 24 hours.
||Approx 50 -55 sq.ft/ Bag at 3 mm bed thickness
||5 to 6 Itr. Water per bag
||15 to 20 minutes
||Approx 2 Hours
||0.75 Kn (14 day -dry Condition)
||8.00 kn (14 day -dry Condition)
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
- Ready to use, only water to be added.
- High strength with improved adhesion.
- No Slump & Non Sagging
- Good workability & Better Coverage.
- Suitable for internal application of Vitrified & Ceramic tiles On wall & floor, any type of exterior flooring.
Direction for Use
- Surface Preparation : The surface to be tiled must be firm and clean, free from dust, waxes, paint and other contamination.
- Mixing : Mix with clean water using 5-6 liters per 20 Kg. bag to a thick creamy consistency. Adjust mix to suit users preference. Mix sufficient to last 30-60 minutes. Allow to stand for 5-10 minutes and stir again before use.
- Application : Apply with a notched trowel. The final bed thickness must not be less than 2 mm for wall and 3 mm for floors, to accommodate movement. Spread about 1 meter at a time. Tiles must be set in place while the adhesive is still wet on the surface. Press tiles firmly on to the adhesive using a slight sliding motion.
- Safety Precautions : Non-toxic, but contains cement which contains silica. Wear gloves and appropriate respirator.